Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines | JRPG PSV | verrà veramente localizzato, wow

Livello 22 - Waluigi
    È stato annunciato già tempo fa, ma non avevo nessuna idea di cos'era. Ora è uscito il primo gameplay trailer.
    Conferma di localizzazione:
    Today we’re really happy to announce a trio of brand new PS Vita games from our JAPAN Studio: Soul Sacrifice Delta, an expanded edition of last year’s acclaimed dark fantasy adventure; dystopian action RPG Freedom Wars; and stunning JRPG Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines.

Soul Sacrifice Delta will be first to arrive on May 13th, and we’ll confirm more details around Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines and Freedom Wars in the coming months. For now, I’ll hand over to the games’ respective producers to tell you more about each title. And then later today look out for an interview with JAPAN Studio chief Allan Becker.

[...]

Next up we have Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines which is one that you JRPG fans need to have on your radar. “What does ‘Oreshika’ mean?”, I hear you cry. Actually the full title in Japanese is ‘Ore no Shikabane wo Koete Yuke’ which means something along the lines of ‘Go Forth Over My Dead Body’.

In case you haven’t guessed it by now it’s an RPG in which you take charge of an ancient Japanese clan that have been cursed with a maximum lifespan of just 2 years. Your task is to lead the clan on their quest to lift the curse and enlist the help of gods inspired by Japanese mythology to make sure each new generation of the clan is more powerful than the last.
    http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/04/ ... n-america/
    Livello 28 - Donkey Kong
    oddio, lo voglio, ho sempre avuto un debole per il giappone antico

devo decidermi a prendere una ps vita appena ho soldi

Accedi o registrati per rispondere!